1) NEW POLICY ALERT! Due to PayPal's rather unreasonable fee policies, we are no longer able to cancel and refund pre-orders. By checking out you are agreeing that you are willing and able to make the purchase. Please make sure you absolutely sure your order is exactly what you want and you are ready to make the purchase right away. All pre-orders made will be fulfilled, unless another policy violation occurs. We are sorry for this inconvenience, we don't like it either, but PayPal has left us no choice. We lose money on EVERY refund we give, and it really tends to add up over time.
2) If you are an international customer please be aware that due to the COVID-19 crisis, fallout from Brexit, and other related issues, shipping times are subject to long delays. While this has gotten better in recent months, it's still not 100% back to normal. PLEASE NOTE that ANYONE who escalates a dispute on Paypal due to long wait times for international packages to arrive will be BANNED PERMANANTLY for doing so. There is no reason not to work it out with us by email first. If your package doesn't arrive within three months WE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. But if you raise a stink on Paypal because it's been two weeks since your order shipped and you still haven't gotten it, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM ORDERING FROM US.
In addition to this, just to make matter worse - basically every country in the world has gone crazy about importing packages in. The UK and the EU have enacted insane policies regarding this. We are still flying under the radar but if you are hit with customs fees WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE. We do try and make our packages "customs friendly" but this doesn't always work. If you are upset about it, then complain to your local politician, or better yet, vote in ones who will do away with such policies. Other countries are no longer accepting USPS packages at all, like Australia and New Zealand. This is not much of an issue as we are moving away from using the USPS for international packages. Starting with the Halloween 2021 Sale and Pre-orders, most overseas packages will ship using Global Post. You can track your packages here: https://www.goglobalpost.com/track/
3) It's noted in each individual pre-order listing, but there still seems to be some confusion during every sale. So please note: YOU CANNOT COMBINE A PRE-ORDER WITH ANOTHER ORDER. What this means is that if you make an order that has one or more pre-orders in it you cannot combine that order with another separate, completed order. The big cartel system does not allow us to make such changes and there are simply too many pre-orders to effectively keep track of which ones are being combined. So make sure you have the order that you want, the way you want it, especially if you are an international customer. You can save on shipping costs by ordering multiple items in one order. If you don't so this, and make separate orders, you will just have to deal with the higher shipping costs and separate shipping times.
In addition, during the Halloween Sale, we cannot combine any two, completed orders. Please make sure you are happy with your cart when you check out.
4) Another thing that we have to remind dozens of customers about every sale - ALL ORDERS DO NOT SHIP OUT AT THE SAME TIME. When shipping begins it can take anywhere from two weeks to an entire month to ship all orders out. Just because someone in the same city as you has already received their copy doesn't mean your copy should have already shipped. We send them out in roughly the order in which they were purchased. Furthermore, just because you ordered "first day" doesn't mean your order will go out during the first day of shipping, or even the first week. The most orders are made in the first few minutes of the sale. And hundreds and hundreds of orders are made at that time. So even if you ordered within the first 10 minutes of an item going on sale, it's possible that as many as 500 people may have gotten their order in ahead of yours. Manage your expectation accordingly.
5) As always with LE pre-orders, you are limited to one copy only. We make exceptions only for international customers participating in group-buys with friends. But even in those cases you must clear it with us by email first. Those who don't will have all but one copy of the LE cancelled and refunded.
6) You may have noticed that you are being charged State Sales Tax now. This is something that Big Cartel does now, not us. We have no choice in the matter. Furthermore, that money is remitted directly to the state in question. We don't see any of it. So before you ask, no, you cannot get a refund on that money.
7) One final new policy for the Halloween 2021 pre-orders and beyond: We will now only be sorting numbers 001-1000 for the Limited Editions over 1000, or 001-800 for 1000 or under. If your order falls outside of that your number will be random. The effort to sort these is hugely time consuming and only slows us down from sending out your orders.